How do I pick my meals?
We can automatically generate an order for you based on your taste preferences (for more information, see How does the auto-selection service work? ), however many customers love picking their meals themselves on a weekly basis.
How To Pick Your Meals
- Login to your Chefs Plate Account
- Click Your Name and “My Profile” to see your next delivery dates
- Select “Choose Meals Now” for the week that you would like to order for or select the week if you wish to edit
- Click the + or x sign in the upper right of each meal image to add or remove a meal from your order (you can also click the image to be taken to a detailed description of each recipe)
- Add your desired meals to your order
- If you would like to add or reduce the number of meals for a given week, do so with the “Number of recipes” slider. This will not change your plan preferences for following weeks.
- Likewise, if you would like to change your delivery date for a given week, use the “Delivers On” drop down menu
- When you’re finished, select “Save Changes” (we’ll send you an email to confirm we’ve got the information)